Anyone experiencing this issue with Zimbra? We’re running 8.0.7 (Since 4/14/2014) and Microsoft Office 2010. We are of course running the Zimbra Connector for Outlook (ZCO) version 8.0.7. Within a few days of each other last week, I had 5 users experiencing Outlook crashes (BEX64 error) due to ZCO crashing. Seems that the correlated event […]
This post is short and sweet. Are you or your users only using the Zimbra web client? Do they complain about having no “mailto” abilities since they don’t have a mail client installed on their machines?
For years we’ve lacked a collaborative e-mail platform at my company and now we are full swing into Zimbra with only 20% of our staff left to be migrated over to the new platform. During this time, we’ve used the Sharepoint calendars to allow staff to book rooms and have vacation calendars for each department. […]
- Reclaim space on XtremIO with unmap December 2, 2016
- Add PortGroup to hosts with PowerCLI June 8, 2016
- Installing the Data Domain Management Center June 3, 2016
- It’s official – VMware is retiring the “thick client” May 18, 2016
- VMware Horizon View 6’s best kept secret March 25, 2016
- How to: replace a Cisco 2960 switch and upgrade firmware May 6, 2013
- Zimbra ZCO 8.0.7 causes Outlook to crash June 30, 2014
- Make Zimbra Web Client Default for E-mails October 13, 2012
- VoIP on PCoIP VMware View – Some Concrete Information June 25, 2013
- NEWS: Teradici announces partnership to deliver UC VoIP to PCoIP Desktops! June 5, 2014
Phil is an IT director at a SMB call-center near Charlotte, NC. Phil specializes in datacenter technologies, including all things cloud, VDI, Info-Sec, and VoIP. Phil is a VMware Certified Professional and was selected as a vExpert for 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.