UPDATE: June 5, 2014 – NEWS: Teradici announces partnership to deliver UC to PCoIP Desktops! Are you running VMware View on Zero Clients? If so, you’re using the Teradici PCoIP protocol to transmit these desktops. Teradici has had the Tera1 Zero Clients for quite some time but recently released the Tera2 Zero Clients. Along with […]
Our IT department and company were just featured in an eGroup case study. Head on over to the eGroup blog to check it out! http://www.egroup-us.com/2013/06/williams-fudge-how-to-virtualize-desktops-the-right-way/
For years I’ve wondered why a Stretched VMware Horizon View cluster is not supported by VMware. I always assumed it was because of latency, but now we know for sure. Go check out this post on Simon Long’s website: Why Can’t I Have A Stretched VMware Horizon View Cluster?
Tomorrow, June 6, is the annual Carolina VMware Users Summit 2013 in the Charlotte Convention Center. This annual event is considered by many to be the “VMworld on the East Coast!” If you have not registered yet and would like to attend, head on over to: http://www.vmug.com/p/cm/ld/fid=866 Some highlights on the agenda: Free Breakfast (7:30-8:30AM) Morning […]
- Reclaim space on XtremIO with unmap December 2, 2016
- Add PortGroup to hosts with PowerCLI June 8, 2016
- Installing the Data Domain Management Center June 3, 2016
- It’s official – VMware is retiring the “thick client” May 18, 2016
- VMware Horizon View 6’s best kept secret March 25, 2016
- How to: replace a Cisco 2960 switch and upgrade firmware May 6, 2013
- Zimbra ZCO 8.0.7 causes Outlook to crash June 30, 2014
- VoIP on PCoIP VMware View – Some Concrete Information June 25, 2013
- Make Zimbra Web Client Default for E-mails October 13, 2012
- NEWS: Teradici announces partnership to deliver UC VoIP to PCoIP Desktops! June 5, 2014
Phil is an IT director at a SMB call-center near Charlotte, NC. Phil specializes in datacenter technologies, including all things cloud, VDI, Info-Sec, and VoIP. Phil is a VMware Certified Professional and was selected as a vExpert for 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.